- 1 oz Nuestra Soledad Mezcal
- ½ oz Hibiscus Simple Syrup
- ½ oz Ancho chili-infused liqueur
- ¾ oz fresh lime juice
- Splash of simple syrup
- Splash of Georgetown 9LB Porter
- Orange peel (optional)
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a shaker except Georgetown 9LB Porter and shake. Double-strain to get as much of the lime pulp out as possible. Pour over ice.
- Add splash of Georgetown porter on top.
- If desired, garnish with an orange peel. Don’t forget to roll the orange peel first between the palms of your hands- it helps warm and relax the juice. After rolling, twist the orange peel slightly over the glass to get the juices into the drink.
- Enjoy responsibly!