Photo Credit: Diane Padys Photography
Ingredients List: Makes 16 Crispy delicious Spring Rolls
- 1/2 cup julienned Carrots
- 4 Green Onions cut on in sharp diagonal for garnish
- 2 cups cooked Rice Noodles (Glass Noodles)
- 16 Wonton Wraps
- 1/2 cup julienned Tri-Colored Bell Peppers
- 1 cup Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Mirin Sauce
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 cups Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup julienned Squash
- 1/2 cup julienne Zucchini
- Julienne vegetables and place in a medium sized bowl.
1) Soak Rice Noodles in hot water for 15 minutes. Drain well. Add to the vegetable mix.
2) Add Soy, Mirin and Chili Paste to vegetables and rice noodles. Toss lightly. Marinate for 20 minutes.
3) Dust Wonton Wraps with cornstarch. NOTE: You can make the rolls ahead and lay them in a bed of cornstarch to keep them fresh and crispy. Keeps up to two days.
4) Fill each wrapper with 2 ½ Tbls of well-drained filling.
5) Fold Spring Rolls. Not sure how? Here is a little tutorial for you to follow.
6) Heat a sauté pan over medium heat. Add a tablespoon of Peanut Oil. Cook until golden brown and crispy. Turning as needed. Serve hot with a side of Sriracha.
Infusion Cuisine is located at 6912 Hannegan Road in Lynden, WA. You can find them online ad www.infusioncuisine.com They are open Tues-Sat 11-9 and Sun 3-8. To see the dinner menu www.infusioncuisine.com/dinner/.