Serves 2-4 people.
- ½ pound of fresh green beans
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp minced ginger
- ½ tsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tblsp. Sesame oil
- 1-4 chopped Thai chilies (depending on your spice tolerance. 1 for mild. 4 for “Scanners”-style head explosion.)
- In a medium pan over medium heat, add oil, ginger, and garlic. You may also add the Thai chilies. Depends on what you prefer- we here at TCG like the beans spicy, so we use two chilies.
- Once browned, scrape out oil, garlic, ginger and chilies into a small bowl. Set aside.
- In the same pan over medium heat, place green beans. Add soy and oyster sauce. Toss.
- If it brings to stick, add a drizzle of sesame oil.
- Take off the heat and mix in garlic, ginger, oil and chili mix and serve. Serve warm over rice.